Arizona Defensive Driving School
Arizona Supreme Court License #506
EZAZ Approved Traffic School is a locally owned and operated Arizona traffic safety and defensive driving course provider serving all of Southern Arizona. Our unique approach to complete traffic safety courses ensures that you have a fast, friendly and fun experience in our classrooms while providing a quick route to traffic ticket dismissal for our online courses. Our platform is designed to make the process easy. And if you need help or have any questions at all please give us a call directly at (520) 207-3200 or (877) 303-3929.
Our goal is to relieve the stress and help you keep your driving record clean by making the Arizona Traffic School process EASY. Once registered, most people do not need to deal with the court. We do it for you! Get started today by registering online!
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($39)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
NOTE: Non-refundable Service Fee ($5.00) for Classroom Course. Local Court Fee varies by court.
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation.
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Benefits of the Arizona Defensive Driving 4-hour Course?
- VIOLATION DISMISSED BY THE COURT
- KEEP DMV RECORD CLEAN
- NO POINTS
- NO INSURANCE RATE INCREASE
- NO ORDER TO ATTEND TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR RED LIGHT VIOLATION
Traffic and Safety Courses to Fit YOUR Needs!
Register below - it's easy, secure and fast. Or login if you are an existing student.
Register by Phone
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon - Fri
7:30 am to 2:00 pm Sat
8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sun
Christmas Eve 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
New Year’s Day – Closed